Esther 4:1-17
Day 4
The law has been set forth to eliminate all the Jews. As a Jew, Mordecai pleads Esther to talk to the King and defend her people. At first, Esther declines, saying that she's not in the position to defy the King's law, but after Mordecai talks some sense to her. She decides to defend her people and says:
"After that, I will go to the king even if it is against the law. If I perish, I perish."
Esther is so brave to go against the King's orders because there's a chance she won't make it out alive. Although this may be terrifying, God put Esther in the palace at that time to defend and save her people.
I liked the commentary in She Reads Truth, where it says " From a human perspective, our lives and circumstances can seem totally out of control and scary. But we can rest in God’s providence, knowing that He is working."
God is working in our lives everyday and although it may seem out of control that I did not get accepted into nursing school, God has a plan for me. I just need to be brave like Esther and have faith. I will be strong during this time and figure out my live from here.
Mordecai Appeals to Esther
"After that, I will go to the king even if it is against the law. If I perish, I perish."
Esther is so brave to go against the King's orders because there's a chance she won't make it out alive. Although this may be terrifying, God put Esther in the palace at that time to defend and save her people.
I liked the commentary in She Reads Truth, where it says " From a human perspective, our lives and circumstances can seem totally out of control and scary. But we can rest in God’s providence, knowing that He is working."
God is working in our lives everyday and although it may seem out of control that I did not get accepted into nursing school, God has a plan for me. I just need to be brave like Esther and have faith. I will be strong during this time and figure out my live from here.
Comments
Post a Comment